Shamanic Soul Retrieval
People of the Land, everywhere, have handed down Ancient Wisdom for thousands of years. Surprising similarities are found all over the planet in these teachings, and many processes and initiations. Spiritual practices, rites and rituals which allow David to shift to altered states of consciousness where connection with the Whole, the Natural Way, the power of the Mother are accessed to bring wholeness and healing to a person, a situation, a community. From smudging to soul retrieval, or a quest for Spirit Totems or Guides, David works in the realm of Spirit to facilitate insight and healing.
Shamanism is the most ancient spiritual and healing practice known to man. In fact, shamanism and shamanic healing date back to over 100,000 years and have been practiced all across the globe — well before our current technologies of communication were possible.
A shaman is a healer who moves into an altered state of consciousness to access a hidden reality in the spirit world for purposes of bringing back healing, power, and information.
A shaman works to restore balance and wholeness by addressing the root cause of the problem. Many methods are used in shamanic healing, including soul retrieval, retrieval of a spiritual ally, removal of unwanted energies, soul remembering, ancestral work, psychopomp (helping the deceased to cross over into the Light) and hands on healing.
Shamanic is usually interactive with you because you will be intimately involved in the journey, a journey that may use a number of different ways to get you to a higher place.
A shamanic practitioner is trained to recognize that all illnesses have a spiritual component and that everything is connected–the spiritual, emotional, physical and mental. Therefore, if one of these systems is out of balance the disharmony can be felt within the entire energetic field or web. The goal of a healing is to create balance within this web and create harmony where the spirit is suffering. A shamanic practitioner is trained to step into the unseen world and locate the cause of the disconnection from Spirit.
Healings are performed with the understanding that it’s not actually the practitioner that is doing the healing work-but Great Spirit; the practitioner is simply a qualified, skilled and experienced tool who has developed a long term relationship with the invisible world. Spirit can now work through the practitioner to facilitate the healing.
Does it ever feel like “something” in you is missing? That you are incomplete?
One journey is the Soul Retrieval which addresses this.
- A soul retrieval is a powerful spiritual practice that heals soul loss
- Soul loss can occur whenever we have trauma in our life. For example, we may experience soul loss if we are in an accident, undergo a serious operation or if we suddenly lose a close friend or family member.
- From a shamanic perspective, soul loss is a common cause of illness.
- Soul Retrieval is done by a Medicine Person (Shaman)
- It is usually accomplished by having the participant lie on the floor with David lying beside besides him or her. David also does successful soul retrievals remotely, by phone or internet.
- There typically be a number of people surrounding the two for support, often involving drumming to help bring the shaman back.
- David will then leave his body and join with his power animal to look for the lost part of the person’s soul
- It can be in many different places and the power animal acts as a guide for the shaman
- Upon retrieval of the lost part of the soul, David brings it back and blows it into the crown of the patient.
How It Works
Next steps toward insight, progress, and peace.
If this sounds of interest to you. If you feel an energetic connection. Let's connect.
Use our scheduler to book online right away and know you are taking a positive step toward greater guidance.
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs related to the private sessions.